Times of India conducted a massive opinion poll from February 11th to 20th. Over 2 Lakh voters expressed their opinion on the Upcoming LS Elections.
- 83.89% of voters want to see Narendra Modi as Prime Minister. While 9% of want Rahul Gandhi
- 83.03% believe Narendra Modi led NDA government will come to power in 2019
- 63.03% of the voters believe Rahul Gandhi’s popularity has not changed since 2014
- A whopping 59.5 % of voters claim the Modi Govt has done ‘Very good’ in past 5 years. 22% say ‘Good’
- 34.39% say the Modi’s schemes for the poor are the biggest achievement in past 5 years (Read more here). While less than 18% vote for ‘Surgical Strikes’
- Only 12% of the total voters say Intolerance is an issue under Modi government.
- Failures : Ram Mandir(38% of Votes). Job loss – 22% of Votes.