Robert Vadra received interim bail till February 6th from Delhi for money laundering case.
Special judge Arvind Kumar also directed Vadra to appear before the ED on February 6 and cooperate in the investigation.
The case relates to allegations of money laundering in the purchase of a London-based property — located at 12, Bryanston Square — worth 1.9 million pounds, which is allegedly owned by Vadra, the brother-in-law of Congress President Rahul Gandhi.
List of Robert Vadra’s companies under scanner :
Republic TV has revealed that 17 firms linked to Robert Vadra are under the scanner for a number of alleged violations. Things have not been going well for the son-in-law of Congress matriarch Sonia Gandhi as recently, a firm he is linked with was asked to cough up over Rs. 25 crores by the Income Tax Department.
The 17 companies under the lens as per Republic TV are:
1. North India IT Parks LLP
2. Real Earth Estates LLP
3. Blue Breeze Trading LLP
4. Real Earth Estates Pvt Ltd
5. North India IT Parks Pvt Ltd
6. Skylight Hospitality LLP
7. Lambodar Art Enterprises India LLP
8. Lifeline Agrotech Pvt Ltd
9. Best Seasons Agro Pvt Ltd
10. Greenwave Agro Pvt Ltd
11. Future Infra Agro Pvt Ltd
12. Primetime Agro Pvt Ltd
13. Rightline Agriculture Pvt Ltd
14. Blue Breeze Trading Pvt Ltd
15. Skylight Hospitality Pvt Ltd
16. Skylight Reality Pvt Ltd
17. Lambodar Art Enterprises India Pvt Ltd