Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad Minister of Communications, Law & Justice and Electronics and IT, reviewed the activities and effort of Department of Posts during Coving19 crisis through Video Conferencing. Shri Sanjay Shamrao Dhotre Hon’ble Minister of State of Communications, Shri P. K. Bisoi Secretary, Posts, Ms. Arundhaty Ghosh, DG, Postal Services and other senior officers also attended the VC at the Head Quarter. All the Chief Postmaster Generals attended through VC from respective Circle Headquarters.
2. The VC was conducted on first “Make in India” VC Solution developed by C-DOT. As such, it was also a first successful trial run of the VC solution.
3. The highlights of the Covid efforts of India Post:
4. The CPMGs shared the activities undertaken as a dedicated team effort of postal staff. Different circles excelled in different activities like:
5. Certain innovative models of service delivery and promoting regional specialities were also shared by the CPMGs such as:
6. Minister of Communication, sharing his vision for the Department, instructed the CPMGs and senior officers of India Post to work towards realizing the vision of Prime Minister for an Aatma Nirbhar Bharat. He spelt out the following priority areas in post-Covid situation for the Department.